Monday, June 21, 2010

Pictures from my "Farewell Dinner" :)

I am SO GRATEFUL for my missional teammates--- all the hard, hard work they put in to a Farewell Get-together for me on Thursday, June 17.

Several of my dear Italian friends were able to get together for a really fun barbeque-style party that we had on the lovely terrace of the guys' apartment in Rome. It was an incredible opportunity for me to be truly encouraged by my teammates and my Italian friends, as they shared ways in which God has used me in their lives over the past 2 years, as well as one last opportunity for me to share the Gospel with everyone. It was such a blessing to say "ciao ciao" one last time to a lot of my best friends here in Rome!

Enjoy these pictures of the night, taken by the one-and-only Lauren Roeper (soon to be Lauren Dixon!-- Congrats L & Andy!) :)

the lovely "ARRIVEDERCI ELLA" sign that lauren made!

Paolo :)

feta-stuffed tomatoes & eggplant slices!

Noemi :)

Ilario :)



getting a chance to share about Jesus :)

Francesca :)

Sara :)

Giusy :)

Maria & Giuliana :)

Betta, Maria, me, Domenico, & Giuliana :)

Lucrezia :)

No comments: